We look forward to working with you
There are three steps to getting started with Kendall Capital.
First, let’s talk. You can complete the basic info on this form and we’ll contact you.
Read the article below on “What Can I Expect On My First Visit to Kendall Capital?”
Once you’ve scheduled a meeting with Kendall Capital, please complete this form.
What Can I Expect On My First Visit to Kendall Capital?
Everyone should have an expert investment adviser on their “team” – in the same way we have health care providers, accountants, and lawyers providing us with guidance on our health, taxes, or estate needs. However, for most people, that initial meeting with an investment adviser feels intimidating. What if I don’t understand what they are saying? What if they don’t understand my needs?
At Kendall Capital, we take the time to listen to your needs and thoroughly explain your options. We want to get to know you, so we can give you the best possible service. We start by asking you the basics – your age, employment status, and children – and we’re here to listen. By the end of our conversation, we have a pretty good idea of how we would customize an investment strategy to meet your future goals.
Here’s what to expect at an initial meeting with one of our advisers
- You should expect the meeting to last 60-90 minutes.
- Please bring copies of recent statements from your investment vehicles, such as savings and retirement accounts. We will keep this information in the strictest of confidence.
- Our adviser will sit down with you and just listen first. We will ask you questions such as your age, type of work you do, whether or not you are a business owner, the number of children you have, and your current investment situation. Our goal is to make sure we understand your present financial situation and discuss your future financial goals.
- We will also ask you about your personal future objectives, such as desired retirement age, college savings needs, your assets, and any other unique future needs.
- Next, we will find out more about your current lifestyle. Do you enjoy what you are doing? Do you have any hobbies that you would like to continue after retirement? Do you have a savings vehicle? What’s going on with your money now?
Armed with the knowledge we gather at this meeting, we will discuss investment options and strategies specific to your situation. If you decide to work with us, we’ll provide you with a customized financial plan at our next meeting that includes your goals from the initial discussion. At that point, we will decide together which option feels right to you, so you have the peace of mind that your financial future is in sound hands and you can sleep better at night.
Kendall Capital creates financial plans using targeted, proven approaches unique to the needs of our clients. We live in a complex world, where there are many options for investing. Having a financial management expert on your side is critical in this day and age. Our goal is to provide you with a written plan that feels right for you while helping you reach the goals of your dreams.