At Kendall Capital, we understand that real service comes from a holistic approach to align your assets with strategies to help you attain your unique objectives. We coordinate and monitor all aspects of your wealth – banking, estate planning, legal and tax resources as well as investment management – in order to deliver personalized and innovative financial advice from which you and your family can derive maximum value. We are not attorneys or tax preparers, but we are happy to refer you to trusted professionals, when necessary.Who benefits from a wealth management plan? Individuals or families with over $500,000 in investable assets, including employer sponsored retirement plans, benefit from our comprehensive wealth management services.
Guidance on financial issues. By leveraging our experience and wide-ranging network of financial and legal professionals, we provide you with value-added investment guidance and solutions to the complex financial issues facing you and your family in the following areas:
- Cash flow projections and their impact on net worth
- Education funding projections and strategies
- Retirement needs, funding and strategies
- Investment allocation and investment portfolio design
- Strategic income tax planning
- Wealth transfer and estate planning
- Social security evaluation
- Gift and philanthropic planning
We also have extensive experience and knowledge of creative ways to pass money from one generation to another with financial, tax and non-financial benefits to the giver and receivers.